« Home | Treasure quiz - April 21 »

Use the side panel to connect with me through FACEBOOK, TWITTER & GOOGLE-GROUPS.

About treasure of quiz

Hi all,

This is a small attempt to launch a quizzing blog of my own. I did not want to post the quiz questions directly like a typical quiz event, and wanted to do something different. Around the same time, I had the oppurtunity to conduct a treasure hunt event in my company along with a group of enthusisatic people. The event had a lot of good response from my fellow colleagues. That gave me an idea to present these quiz trivia questions in a format that clues are presented in a treasure hunt event. Also I got inspired by some quizzing blogs, specially inquizzitivegoogle.blogspot.com in the way things can get organized in presenting a quiz. And after all this, here I am with this blog.

Please read the rules and regulations page to find out how to post your answers.

And of course, if you have any suggestions to make this a better place, let me know.

Thanks,
Karthick

Post a Comment

Enter your answers here with your name. Please dont give anonymous answers.