« Home

Use the side panel to connect with me through FACEBOOK, TWITTER & GOOGLE-GROUPS.

Treasure quiz - April 21

Inspired by a few quiz web sites, and the success of the treasure hunt event in my company, I decided to post a question for daily (I would try to). It’s like a treasure hunt clue, but the individual parts of the clues can become typical quiz trivia questions. But combined you get the answer…May not be that straight forward ..

Treasure Question

Dear duelist knight from the old republic, please don’t fight in the stars… (question 1)

……aaaa…..

Someone speaks in Lara… (question 2)

…...Gives me the name of this great city…. Name it!

Note: I’ve added question-1 and question-2 for today for a start, will not have them from tomorrow.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Dude, i am confused, indicate the question numbers properly...

The answer is London

For question 2, its spoken in Indonesia and not sure of the city though.

Penelope cruz is the answer

Post a Comment

Enter your answers here with your name. Please dont give anonymous answers.

About me

  • I'm Karthick Viswanathan
  • From India
My profile

Links

Follow Me

Follow me on facebook Follow me on Twitter
Auto Subscribe
Google Groups
Browse Archives

Visitors count

Previous posts